Healthy dips can be tricky to come by, so why not make your own? With our recipes the final product will be a deep green, which is a surefire way of identifying a superfood. This dish can be ready within five minutes of prep, and just five minutes in a food processor. Dip in some sliced vegetables and enjoy!
Serving: 6 Portions
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Can of Low-Sodium Chickpeas
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2 tbsp of Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbps Feshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1tsp of Organic Superfood World Spirulina Powder
- Drop your chickpeas, garlic, butter, olive oil, lemon juice and Organic Superfood World Spirulina Powder into a food prood processor
- Set to mix for five minutes.
- Scoop the contents into a jar, and leave in refridgerator until ready to eat. It really is that simple!
Nutrients Per Serving
Calories 120, Carbohydrates 11.4, Fibre 3.2, Sugar 2g, Fat 6.7g (of which saturated 0.7g), Protein 4.5g, Sodium 94mg