Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 50g dark chocolate chunks or Superfood World Cacao Nibs
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Superfood World Maca Powder
Superfood World Ceylon Cinnamon Powder for sprinkling
½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Put the oats, walnuts, almond butter, banana, maple syrup and Superfood World Maca Powder into a food processor and process. Add in the chocolate chunks and pulse a couple of times.
2. Remove the mixture from the food processor and place into a bowl. Roll the mixture into small balls (approx. 20g per ball) and coat each ball with chopped walnuts.
3. Sprinkle Superfood World Ceylon Cinnamon over the bites and then store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or freezer for up to a month.