Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 20 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 425g of Walnut Pieces
- 120g of Hemp Seeds
- 300g of Unsweetned Coconut Flakes (if you can divide this into two servings of 150g each, it will save you time later!)
- 1 tsp of Organic Superfood World Spirulina Powder
- Drop your dates, walnut pieces, hemp seeds, Organic Superfood World Spirulina Powder and 150g of your coconut flakes into a food processor.
- Set the ingredients to mix for around 2 minutes, by which point they should start to form a sticky ball. Remove at this point.
- Separate the full mixture into 24 small balls (or make them larger if preferred) and roll them in your remaining coconut flakes as a coating.
Nutrients Per Serving
Calories 192,Carbohydrates 19.9, Fibre 15.1g, Sugar 14.8g, Fat 17.1g (of which saturated 7.9g), Protein 12.1g, Sodium 1.7mg