These easy to prepare energy bars can serve as a great pre or post-workout snack which you can prepare at home and take to the gym.
At the same time, you will be sure that they are 100% organic, healthy and without unnecessary industrial additives and sweeteners. They taste great and they are packed with great energy sources.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 dried figs
- 6 dried apricots
- 1tsp sesame seeds
- 12 pieces cashews
- 1tbsp unsalted peanut butter
- 1tbsp Superfood World Organic Cacao Powder
- 1tbsp Superfood World Organic Maca Powder
- 1tbsp Superfood World Organic Cacao Nibs
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1tbsp raw honey
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- First, prepare your chocolate coating by mixing peanut butter, 2tbsp of Superfood World Organic Cacao Powder, Himalayan salt and honey into a homogenous mixture.
- You can use a fork to mix all the ingredients until they become smooth and creamy.
- Then place dried fruits into a food processor and process them for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Add sesame seeds, Superfood World Organic Maca Powder and Cacao Nibs, and mix with your hands.
- Add chopped cashews and start creating small bars with your hands.
- Place them on a sheet of baking paper and decorate with chocolate coating.
- Leave them for 15 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
Nutrients Per Serving
Calories 110, Carbohydrates 17.2g, Fibre 2.2g, Sugar 12g, Fat 2.2g (of which saturated 0.6g) Protein 2.6g, Sodium 3mg