Serve them with a cup of tea, coffee or enjoy them with a cup of hot chocolate. You can also take them as a snack in the car or in the office!
Servings: 4 (makes around 8 bites)
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 large Medjool dates
- 2tbsp Superfood World Organic Cacao Powder
- 1tbsp Superfood World Organic Cacao Nibs
- 50g toasted almonds
- First toast the almonds in a dry pan.
- Crush them using a food processor.
- Remove the seeds from dates and add them to the processor. Pulse until you get a smooth mixture. Add in Superfood World Organic Cacao Powder and pulse for another minute.
- Add Superfood World Organic Cacao Nibs and mix with a spoon.
- Make your hands wet and create small balls.
- Place each ball on baking paper or aluminium foil and let them sit in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or longer. Sprinkle with a dash of Superfood World Organic Cacao Powder
Nutrients Per Serving
Calories 673, Carbohydrates 92.6g, Fibre 14.4g, Sugar 66.8g, Fat 32.1g (of which saturated 5g) Protein 15.2g, Sodium 4mg