Reaching for the cookie jar? Make these easy and delicious Ashwagandha cookies and be guilt free when you eat them! Great for snacks, mid-morning with tea or coffee and even with a smoothie.
These nutritious biscuits made of almond flour, Ashwagandha and Liquorice powder will taste excellent and give great health benefits to your dessert or snack. They are rich in fibre, energy, protein and good fats. They have almost medicinal value because they act as a healthy and regenerating comfort food for body and mind.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2tbsp stevia powder (or other sugar substitute)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- ½tbsp cinnamon
- 1tsp Superfood World Organic Ashwagandha powder
- 1tsp Liquorice root powder
- ½ cup grass-fed butter
- 4 drops Vanilla extract
- ½tsp baking powder
- 2tbsp coconut milk
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter and add coconut milk and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and mix.
- Spoon the mixture and form small cookies on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 180ºC for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
Nutrients Per Serving
Calories 182, Carbohydrates 3.3g, Fibre 1.4g, Sugar 0.1g, Fat 17.6g (of which saturated 7.7g) Protein 4.4g, Sodium 0.6mg