These are tasty little Ashwagandha snacks to have between meals, or if you are travelling to work and have forgotten to eat breakfast! Full of nuts and dried fruit and healthy other ingredients, there is no need to worry about unrefined sugar or hidden ‘nasties’! Feel free to double the ingredients to make a larger tray next time!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 dried dates
- 2 dried apricots
- 2tbsp raw honey
- 8 hazelnuts
- 8 walnut halves
- 8 cashews
- 2tbsp shredded coconut
- 1tbsp Superfood World Organic Ashwagandha Powder
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1tsp sesame seeds for garnish
- Place all the ingredients in the food processor and pulse until it’s smooth.
- Line a low sided small baking tray with greaseproof paper or baking paper.
- Damp a spatula and spread out the mix on to the paper.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and place in the fridge to set for at least half an hour.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into 4 squares. Eat immediately or freeze for later use.
Nutrients Per Serving
Calories 221, Carbohydrates 33.5g, Fibre 4.1g, Sugar 26.4g, Fat 10g (of which saturated 4.6g) Protein 3.5g, Sodium 3.75mg