Rushing around in the morning is not ideal for any busy family, particularly mum! Tropical fruits make for a fantastic taste experience in your smoothie as well as being dense with nutrients, and combing them with leafy green superfoods and spirulina powder offers a powerful start to your morning. Kick caffeine to the kerb and embrace this drinkable meal as an energy spike instead.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled (Chop these up for easier blending)
- 1 banana, chopped (if you have time, freeze the banana the night before)
- 210g of coconut water
- 420g of spinach
- 140g of frozen pineapple chunks, or 3 large slices fresh pineapple, skin removed
- 1tsp of Organic Superfood World Spirulina Powder
- Drop your kiwi, banana and pineapple chunks, spinach, coconut water and Organic Superfood World Spirulina Powder into a blender
- Set to ingredients to mix until a smoothie is created.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy, then chill the remainder for a mid-morning pick-me-up!
Nutrients Per Serving
Calories 130, Carbohydrates 30g, Fibre 4g, Sugar 13g, Fat 1g, Protein 5g, Sodium 80mg