Ginger is a known agent for relieving digestive problems, particularly if using the root powder, and similarly, using turmeric root powder you will absorb the natural inflammatory properties contained therein.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2tsp ground organic ginger
- 1 heaped tsp Superfood World Organic Turmeric
- 1tbsp organic coconut palm sugar
- 1tbsp organic cold pressed coconut oil
- 2 cups almond milk
- Sprinkle of cinnamon for the topping
Options: You could use a sprinkle of high quality 70% cocoa solids grated dark chocolate instead of cinnamon (quite indulgent!)
If you enjoy a nutty flavour, you can use cashew nut milk instead.
- Place the turmeric, coconut sugar, coconut oil and ginger into your blender.
- Gently heat the almond milk in a small pan over a medium/low heat and allow to simmer – do not boil.
- When gently simmering, pour the milk into the blender. Blitz until everything is blended and nice and smooth.
- Pour into cups our mugs, and sprinkle with the cinnamon or chocolate, if desired. You will have a delicious cup of frothy latte with a lovely spicy kick!
Nutrients Per Serving:
272 calories,4.7 g protein, 12.2g carbohydrates, 24.8g fat, (21.3g saturated fat, 7.2g fiber, 4.8g sugar, 16mg sodium