This juice has a unique blend of tropical sweetness and an abundance of vitamins and nutrients. Hydration is important every day to keep your body in tip top condition, and this is the juice for you. The cashew nuts add a healthy dose of protein and ‘good fats’, and the apple and spinach keep your fiber intake up to optimum levels. It’s cooling and delicious!
Preparation Time: Less than 5 minutes
- 55g baby spinach (about the size of the palm of your hand)
- 1 small cucumber (usually the ridged kind, but a third of a large cucumber will suffice)
- 2tbsp cashew nuts
- 1 apple, chopped (remove seeds, use green apple if you prefer a less ‘sweet’ taste)
- 4 sprigs of mint (plus a little more for garnish)
- 1tsp Superfood World Organic Chlorella Powder
- 235ml of coconut water
- ½ cup of ice
1. Prepare all your vegetables according to ingredients list.
2. Place all the ingredients into your blender including Superfood World Organic Chlorella Powder. Blend until all the ingredients are smooth. You will probably still see some specks of mint, which make the drink look very appealing.
3. Garnish with extra mint if you have any left. Serve immediately.
Nutrients Per Serving
Calories 113, Carbohydrates 20g, Fibre 2g, Sugar 10.5g, Fat 3.2g (of which saturates 0.8g), Protein 4g