A cup of warm Cacao has been known as the best sleeping potion for many people around the globe. If you replace cow’s milk with soothing coconut milk and add some spices, you will get a potion that can calm you, provide you comfort and prepare you for a peaceful night. It’s easy to prepare and it can serve as a great base for different versions of healthy homemade Cacao drinks.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1tbsp Superfood World Organic Cacao Powder
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1tsp raw honey
- ½tsp Superfood World Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- ½tsp nutmeg
- Place the coconut milk, Superfood World Organic Cacao Powder and spices into a deep pot.
- Heat it just up to the boiling point and remove from heat.
- Let it cool down for a couple of minutes and then add honey. Stir well and serve warm.
Nutrients Per Serving
Calories 470, Carbohydrates 27.9g, Fibre 2.7g, Sugar 24g, Fat 34.8g (of which saturated 24g) Protein 4.5g, Sodium 241mg